Position: Athens Quality Sales Manager
Location: Athens GA
Reports to: Senior Quality Sales Manager
At Creature Comforts you have the opportunity to not only work for an industry-respected craft brewery but to join a company culture that seeks in every way to add value to your employee experience.
We’re constantly searching for colleagues who sincerely strive for excellence in everything they do, and desire to join a company committed to its employees and its community. We hire great people to keep our company strong, which can be a thorough interview process.
Our Commercial Sales Team is seeking a Quality Sales Manager. This position is a sales focused role in our home market of Athens, Georgia. The role is an extension to fulfilling our company’s Purpose; to create enjoyable experiences with our brand, inspire people to pursue their passions, and encourage people to care for their communities.
An ideal candidate will be able to bring to life our company’s Mission; to build an industry respected craft brewery that helps people navigate the beautiful and complex world of beer. As a quality driven company, the Quality Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and assuring the quality of the Creature Comforts brand as it extends to people, products, and promotions. Specialists will work within a specified universe of key accounts in the market in tandem with a single distributor driving accountability. The Quality Sales Manager position is incredibly important as they are the front line to retail, wholesalers, and consumers. They are focused on quality assurance, living the brand and its values, connectivity to our home market of Athens, and is tirelessly focused on what it takes to ensure that Creature Comforts reflects quality in all that we do.
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
FOCUS ON QUALITY
Quality must be at the heart of everything we do as we to protect our brewer’s intent. Understand that Quality is our #1 sales driver in building our brand today, tomorrow and the for the future. We are a pull thru brewery focused on authentic growth driven by the quality of people’s interaction with our brand, the quality of the products we produce, and the quality of the promotions we create to bring our brand to life, or Q3
Bring to life Q3P; Quality People, Quality Products, and Quality Promotions
* Manage relationships with key folks within The Target Market Account universe as well as the general market where it matters most to build the Creature Comforts Brand
* Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in the account universe and maximize relationships in order to ensure Creature Comforts maintains the highest level of quality at retail.
* Develop quality relationships with key people at the distributor level including Off/On Premise stakeholders, Chain Managers, Craft Managers, Off/On-Premise Managers, Merchandisers, etc.
* Perform weekly distributor work-withs, assess the freshness, velocity, shelf position, rotation of our beer, and merchandise accounts according to Creature Comforts standards.
* Visit approximately 10 accounts a day and have a strong presence late in the day into the night while maintaining Personal Balance.
* Develop an understanding of how the following get done: POS orders, pulling and invoicing of samples, and scheduling work-withs.
* Successfully drive accountability from our distributor partner.
* Work on challenging yourself on continuous improvement constantly identifying areas of opportunity and betterment.
* Pursue the development of Industry Respect at all levels of retail and wholesale through passion, execution, strong follow-through, communication, accountability, and dependability.
* Understand that protecting our brewer’s intent is a primary goal to ensure our customers experience the best beer possible, to the sensory standards set by our Quality Team.
* Be able to taste and assess the quality of the beer.
* Must be able to understand and tirelessly apply our quality objectives at both channels of business, On Premise (focusing on rotated product, served through clean lines in beer clean glassware)
* Be able to understand and live the Creature Comforts Brand and reflect our values
* Know how to develop and manage promotions that are True to Brand
* Be a key stakeholder throughout the entire process of bringing an event to life including planning, managing point of sale, communication to teams internally as well as with retailers and distributors, execution and follow-up.
DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Genuine desire to work at Creature Comforts Brewing Company
* Thinks opportunistically
* Passion, integrity, work ethic, highly motivated, a self-starter, and a genuine sense of pride.
* Strong knowledge of the craft brewing industry.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone.
* Strong knowledge of our company, history, and it’s product offerings.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to learn and master the selling skills process
* Basic computer competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Administrative--ability to complete company’s minimal administration requirements on time regularly such as expense reports, weekly recaps, monthly recaps, monthly calendar, budget management, daily e-mail Retail On or Off experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* Budget management and financial accountability.
* Must possess a clean driving record as an MVR will be pulled upon hiring verification
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
Creature Comforts Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview may be contacted. Please apply by December 11th, 2018 to be considered.
Creature Comforts Brewing Company is dedicated to build an industry respected craft brewery that inspires people to pursue their passions. We encourage people to crave curiosity, believing that being curious leads people to uncover their passion, and that pursuit of that passion leads to happiness and the ability to enjoy the Creature Comforts of life. Our coworkers enjoy a casual work environment, opportunities for development, and a real opportunity to make a difference.