Position: Quality Sales & Event Associate – Package Stores (Full-time)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Sr. Quality Sales Manager
At Creature Comforts, you get the chance not only work for an industry-respected craft brewery, but you join a company culture that seeks in every way to add value to your employee experience. We’re always looking for the best—the best talent, the best attitude, the best fit.
But we know, also, that you could be applying anywhere, and you’ve chosen to explore our company. We take that seriously and are grateful for your interest.
Identifying the right team member, however, is not easy. We’re constantly searching for colleagues who sincerely strive for excellence in everything they do, and desire to join a company committed to its employees and its community. We hire great people to keep our company strong, but it can be an intense interview process.
So, are you ready to work with some of the best in this industry? Would you like to grow with us?
Our Commercial Sales team is seeking a highly-motivated, socially-gifted, and super-organized individual who wants to elevate our brand within the Off-Premise market, specifically package stores. Simply stated, our Quality Sales & Event Associate ensures all our products and our promotions are on-brand and top notch.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
FOCUS ON QUALITY:
• Quality is our #1 sales driver and must be at the heart of everything we do to protect our brewers; intent and serve the best beer to our consumers.
• At events, this position will ensure our beer is fresh, our lines are clean, glasses are beer clean, and that anyone responsible for pouring is trained on our brands.
• Brings our value of Quality to life—understands what success looks like at all sizes of events.
• Builds quality relationships to communicate, track, and execute against key off-premise initiatives.
Brings to life Q3P: Quality Products, Quality People, and Quality Promotions.
• Works to communicate expectations, follow up, and follow thru with the Commercial Sales Team and Savannah Distributing.
• Partners with Savannah Distributing in the market. Superb follow up and follow through.
• Helps develop an amazing Commercial Sales Team culture.
• Works effectively with volunteers to ensure we are providing the best experience to consumers.
• Ultimately gauges success by the experience consumers have at our events.
• Executes against Off-Premise priorities including focus on freshness, cold product on the shelf, billboarding our brands at the eye level, and contributing to IRI success.
• Ensures that product is stored fresh, cold, and properly rotated.
• Gains our fair share of space on the shelf in Package Stores.
• Troubleshoots any issues on-site regarding the quality of serving our product.
• Ensures beer is served at the correct temperature, the correct gas pressure, and served in a beer clean cup or glass.
• Ensures communication is great with all CCBC members involved.
• Executes true-to-brand events in priority channels of our business.
• Gets point-of-sale into the market at the right accounts and within the decision corridor.
• Strives to have the right tools on hand at all times.
• Focuses on continuous improvement. Explores ways to contextualize, scale, and build upon innovative thoughts and methods.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Opportunistic thinker
• A curious mind and continuous learner
• Understands Georgia’s 3-tier system
• Ability to think creatively and bring great ideas to life efficiently
• Has strong integrity and work ethic
• A highly motivated self-starter, and a genuine sense of pride in their work
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work alone
• Good knowledge of our company, history, and its product offerings
• Strong communication skills
• Basic computer competence: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Administrative competence: Ability to complete recaps, self-evaluate performance, and discover opportunities.
• On- or Off-Premise retail experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Must possess a clean driving record. An MVR will be pulled upon hiring verification.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of this position to email@example.com.
Creature Comforts Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview may be contacted. Please apply by September 15, 2018 to be considered.