Position: Human Resources Director (Full-time)
Location: Athens, GA
Reports to: Director of Community & Culture
At Creature Comforts, you get the chance not only work for an industry-respected craft brewery, but you join a company culture that seeks in every way to add value to your employee experience. We’re always looking for the best—the best talent, the best attitude, the best fit. But we also know you could be applying anywhere, and you’ve chosen to explore our company. We take that seriously and are grateful for your interest.
Identifying the right team member, however, is not easy. We’re constantly searching for colleagues who sincerely strive for excellence in everything they do, and desire to join a company who is deeply committed to its employees and its community. We hire great people to keep our company strong, but it can be an intense interview process.
Are you ready to work with some of the best in this industry? Would you like to grow with us?
Our Culture team is seeking a relational and professional individual who wants to take excellent care of our growing family. In a sentence, our Human Resources Director ensures all our HR practices and procedures are top notch and that this company’s morale is healthy and vibrant.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
• Strategy: Develops overall HR strategy by researching best practices, analyzing our culture, and making recommendations for future HR programming.
• Human-related responsibilities: Participates in the recruiting, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, and discipline of staff; taking the lead on interdepartmental relationships, conflict resolution, and implementing change.
• Resources-related responsibilities: Implements a holistic workforce strategy by establishing and enforcing all personnel protocols, which includes EEO compliance, compensation strategy, talent acquisition processes, employment onboarding, the selection and initiation of health and welfare benefits, employee goal-setting, mid- and end-of-year reviews, enrichment and development, and employee relations and retention.
• Financial Input: Develops financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating compensation requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Field Expertise: Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and implementing new strategies.
• Policies & Procedures: Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organizational values.
• Compliance: Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Industry Trends: Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or related field
• 5+ years experience in human resources department
• 2+ years experience in a HR leadership position
• Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll, and other HR functions
• PHR certification a plus
• Excellent communication, leadership, conflict resolution, and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
Creature Comforts Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview may be contacted. Please apply by September 15, 2018 to be considered.