Position: Production Manager/Scheduler (Full-time)
Location: Athens, GA
Reports to: Brewmaster
At Creature Comforts, you get the chance not only work for an industry-respected craft brewery, but you join a company culture that seeks in every way to add value to your employee experience. We’re always looking for the best—the best talent, the best attitude, the best fit. But we know, also, that you could be applying anywhere, and you’ve chosen to explore our company. We take that seriously and are grateful for your interest.
Identifying the right team member, however, is not easy. We’re constantly searching for colleagues who sincerely strive for excellence in everything they do, and desire to join a company committed to its employees and its community. We hire great people to keep our company strong, but it can be an intense interview process.
So, are you ready to work with some of the best in this industry? Would you like to grow with us?
Our production team is seeking a highly-motivated, super-organized individual who wants to elevate our brand and product by streamlining our production process. This is a behind-the-scenes role, but it helps create a consumer-facing product. Simply stated, our Production Manager ensures all our brewing, cellaring, packaging, and shipping logistics are top notch.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
• Create the weekly schedules for brewing, cellaring, packaging, and shipping in our Orchestrated Beer software
• Create weekly staffing schedules that accomplish all objectives and maintain a good work/life balance for all production staff
• Manage schedule changes and oversee all communication with the departments that the changes might affect
• Create daily task lists for operators
• Ensure all scheduled activities are completed and confirmed
• Work with Commercial Sales Team to create and integrate sales projections that will inform the schedules
• Work with the Business Analytics department to develop reporting for yield and capacity metrics
• Assist in raw material ordering and inventory management as needed
• Work to streamline our planning processes and participate in our continuous improvement culture
• Work with individual departments to tailor the planning approach to their needs
• Participate in the weekly Production Leadership Meeting
• Work to discover new ways of optimizing production activities
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• 2+ years of directly related experience at a respected craft brewery—or beverage company like Coca Cola—making at least 25,000 barrels per year
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Solution-oriented attitude
• Experience with Orchestrated Beer and Microsoft Office
• Solid work ethic
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
Creature Comforts Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview may be contacted. Please apply by July 13, 2018 to be considered.