Athens, GA - Full Time
- CIP of fermenters, brights and various other pieces of cellar equipment
- Operation of GEA HB1 centrifuge
- Dry hopping and recirculation
- Yeast handling
- Cell counting
- Carbonation of bright beer
- Performing various quality checks including: sensory, DO readings, CO2 measurement, Specific gravity using benchtop densitometer/alcolizer
- Creating daily task lists, prioritizing and executing.
- Evaluating and carrying out tank actions
- Recording activities and readings into our database
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years cellar experience in a brewery producing at least 10,000 barrels per year.
- Deep knowledge of CIP principles
- Centrifuge operation experience
- Experience working within good brewery quality and safety programs
- Excellent work ethic and a solution oriented attitude
- Ability to lift 55 pounds, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend and stoop
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview may be contacted. Please apply by November 22, 2017 to be considered.
Creature Comforts Brewing Company is dedicated to build an industry respected craft brewery that inspires people to pursue their passions. We encourage people to crave curiosity, believing that being curious leads people to uncover their passion, and that pursuit of that passion leads to happiness and the ability to enjoy the Creature Comforts of life. Our coworkers enjoy a casual work environment, opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference.