We are seeking an experienced Packaging Manager to lead our talented team of Production Technicians and Assistants and to assist in the transition to our new facility which is currently in development. Qualified candidates would meet the following criteria:
- Must exhibit strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to remain positive and solution oriented in challenging situations
- Must have a strong desire to deliver excellent work, and keep quality and efficiency always in mind
- Needs the ability to stay very organized in order to maintain SOPs, report statistics to management and to technicians, make the schedule and develop/maintain policy.
- Should be mechanically inclined and possess excellent deductive reasoning skills
- Multiple years operating a modern rotary can filler and seamer (e.g. Krones Craftmate)
- Experience with tray formers and cardboard wrap machinery (e.g. Switchback, Econocorp)
- Experience with automated kegging equipment
- Experience with a Wild Goose canning line a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.