We are looking for artists for our Get Comfortable-themed art exhibit! The show is meant to be a collection of diverse perspectives and expressions of love for the city of Athens, as the Get Comfortable campaign is all about supporting our community in the spirit of unity. The goal of this art exhibit is to drive awareness to the GC campaign and its mission, and to give local artists an opportunity to be involved.
- Email a clear picture of your artwork AND a brief description of why you think it fits in with Get Comfortable to email@example.com.
- Any medium is acceptable, but artwork must be able to be hung on a wall. The artist will be responsible for preparation and framing of artwork. Frame must have wire on back for hanging.
- Submissions open today, February 8th
- Submissions close Wednesday, March 1st
- We will notify artists of acceptance on Thursday, March 2nd
- All artwork must be dropped off at the brewery between Friday, March 3rd –Sunday March 5th
- The artwork will go on view to public Tuesday, March 7th through Saturday, March 18. Opening reception on Wednesday, March 8th (Get Comfortable tour night featuring Athens Community Council on Aging).
Questions about Get Comfortable? Visit getcomfortableathens.com
Background art in photo by Bryn Rouse.