We are getting excited for a great week at CBC 2018! If you'll be attending CBC this year, we'd love for you to join us at our events we're hosting in Nashville throughout the week. See below for the full schedule of events. Hope to see you there.
- April 30 - May 6: Menu & beer pairings featured at Butcher & Bee.
- April 30 - May 6: Mignonettes & oyster pairings featured at Rudie's Seafood & Sausage.
- April 30 - May 6: Oyster, beer, & menu pairings featured at Henrietta Red.
- April 30 - May 6: Creature Comforts beer featured at Woodland Wine Merchant.
- May 2 (7PM): The K+K All-Nighter at Kuchnia + Keller featuring guest taps from Creature Comforts, Brasserie de la Senne, Southern Grist, and Wrecking Bar Brewpub and collaborative menu pairings from Staplehouse's Chef Ryan Smith, Kuchnia & Keller's Chef Aaron Clemins, and Wrecking Bar Brewpub's Chef Terry Koval.
- May 2 (6PM): Rare cask tapping at Rudie's Seafood & Sausage.
- May 3: No Kid Hungry Event featuring beer from Creature Comforts and Bearded Iris. $1 from every glass will go towards charity.
Other events we are participating in:
- May 1 (7-10PM): Here We Grow hosted by YCH HOPS, SBG & Country Malt Group featuring hop & barley growers from family owned farms, live entertainment, & 9+ specialty beers from craft brewers at The Cannery.
- May 1 (6-10PM): CANdemonium a night of canned beers, music, & fun at Marathon Music Works.
- May 2 (9PM): Mad Tree & Creature Comforts CBC After Party at Bar Sovereign - kick back with DJ Majik & try some special beer cocktails. Beers from both breweries will be available.
- May 2 (6PM): Craft, Culture, and Survival - our CEO Chris Herron & Business Development Director Seth Herman will participate in a panel alongside representatives from Mill Creek Brewing & Rhinegeist, which will be followed by a tap takeover at Paradise Park where the event will take place.
- May 2 (5-8PM): Funkin' Up Nashville - a funky/sour evening with NOLA, Creature Comforts, J Wakefield, New Belgium, and Hi Wire. Each brewery is showcasing 3 unique beers at Broadway Brewhouse's Midtown location.
- May 2 (4-8PM): Wiseacre's Lager Party at Von Elrod's.